Hotel Ibis Mangga Dua
Are you planning a business trip to the Mangga Dua area of Jakarta? If so, look no further for a place to stay. Ibis Mangga Dua is conveniently located in the heart of Jakarta’s Chinatown near the Jakarta International Trade Center & Mangga Dua Mall, a trader’s paradise. Thousands of shops and factory representative offices are in the immediate vicinity of Ibis Mangga Dua, making it a practical place to stay on your next trip to Jakarta. Come find out why business travelers everywhere enjoy staying at Ibis hotels.
- 204 spacious rooms as well as 100 two-, three- or four- bedroom serviced apartments are elegantly furnished with your comfort in mind. Apartments are all provided with daily housekeeping service, fully equipped kitchen.
- Services include: 24-hour Room Service, IDD Telephone, Minibar, Satellite TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities, In-house Movies, 20 TV Channels, Radio and Individual AC controls.
- Option of twin or king size beds and connecting doors. Non-smoking rooms are also available.
Seminar and Meeting Facilities
- Six choices of Meeting Rooms, ideal for your meetings, seminars and conferences. Equipped with international standard audio-visual equipment, conference pad, laser pointer, video player, slide projector, laser disc player, sound system, flip chart, movable screen, movable white board, television, overhead projector, tape recorder, wireless microphone.
- Rooms seat from 15 to 250 at tables, or 800 standing.
- Drug Store
- Kresna Business Centre
- Internet Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Dry Clean and Laundry
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Free car park
Conveniently located in the heart of Jakarta’s Chinatown:
- 3 minutes to the Jakarta International Trade Center & Mangga Dua Mall and Computer Center
- 5 minutes to Ancol, Seaworld and Fantasy World
- 10 minutes to the Jakarta Fair Grounds
- 20 minutes from Jakarta’s Central Business District – the Golden Triangle
- 20 minutes from the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- 20 minutes to Gambir Railway Station
Dining and Entertainment
Srikandi Restaurant/Coffee Shop
Located on the ground floor, with direct access from the street, Srikandi’s staff will be delighted to have you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Open 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 pm, Chef Ruslie prepares sumptuous buffets offering Indonesian, Chinese, and international specialties.
Rama-Shinta Bar is now back with an innovative concept, and is the ideal spot in Mangga Dua to kick off the evening with friends and colleagues.A live band plays your favorite tunes upon request while you enjoy a game of snooker or darts. International sporting events are regularly broadcasted live for guests through our satellite TV system. Extended happy hour daily, international and Indonesian snacks, cocktails and imported beers are served in a friendly, fun atmosphere.
The Amarta Lounge
Either just back from shopping, just finishing a meeting or simply hanging around, the Amarta Lounge, situated near the Grand Marble staircase, offers you a range of freshly brewed coffee and fresh juices. Ask for the snack menu or help yourself at the fabulous sandwich and homemade pastries buffet. Amarta is the place to be and to be seen at the Ibis Mangga Dua.
24-hour Room Service
If you don’t feel like leaving your room, our 24-hour room services offers guests a variety of international and Indonesian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Sports and Health Facilities
- Gatot Kaca Fitness Centre Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes sauna, treadmill, rowing machine, bicycle, sketler, weight room and aerobic classes.Massage Service is also available.
- Taman Tirta Swimming Pool
- Sauna, Jogging Track, Children’s Playground
Ibis Mangga Dua
Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta No. 73 Jakarta Utara 10730 Indonesia Tel. (62-21) 625-0101 Reservations Hotline (62-21) 625-118 Fax (62-21) 625-0505 E-mail email@example.com
Ibis Mangga Dua is a member of the ACCOR Asia Pacific Group of Hotels & Resorts.